Thursday, December 24, 2009

So, I have lived for 56 years, had two fabulous sons, married three times and visited at least 72 countries. I am privileged to have two amazing step daughters and 3 grand children ~ but who's counting? These days what I enjoy is clicking that darned shutter and watching the magic! It happens every time!

Additionally, taking the little magic black box with me on the road, over the ocean and on my shoulder gives me an inexplicable thrill. I am so lucky; it takes so little to make me shiver with delight these days.

Then, at the end of the day, I get to pull out a trusty wok, or maybe the cast iron tonight? No, perhaps the copper saute will do nicely instead and then I continue to create my magic.

I look forward to sharing with all of you.

Namaste ~ Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment